Are you confused yet?

So, after re-watching episode one of Hetalia from a first time watchers perspective, I was reminded of how confused I was the first time I saw or read anything Hetalia. There are so many characters! AH! I used to get them mixed up all the time. Plus, the first episode is VERY fast paste.


That's why I decided to include a link to the simple character introduction! It's got a picture of all the Hetalia characters and a little blurb about them. It might help a tad.


Edit;; I found this cute picture ^^ It might help as well, even if it's just Europe.


Some of my favorites are Italy (North & South), Germany, America, UK, Prussia and Spain :3

I won't even get into pairings now, though. That's a whole other post.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, that link was deff more than helpful lmao :)

i like italy the best! hes funny~

Post a Comment